1 hours 5 mins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 scoop (13.1g) of Ancient Nutrition chocolate collagen (optional)
- 9 squares of graham crackers (should be 3-5 sheets)
- 3 chocolate bars (I used three 1.55 oz bars)
- 9 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Can add collagen to brownie batter which is great for hair, skin, nails, joints, & digestion. Mix well.
- Spread half the batter in the pan.
- Add a layer of graham crackers on top of brownie batter. Then add chocolate bars and next marshmallows.
- Add the remainder of the brownie batter carefully on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- The brownies will be very gooey and chocolate-y so I recommend letting the brownies sit awhile or putting them in refrigerator for a bit before cutting into them.
Rate this recipe