2 hours 15 mins
2 hours 35 mins
- 1.5 cup GF graham cracker crumbs (one 8 oz box of graham crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 large marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 pan with non-stick foil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Lightly press the graham cracker crumb mixture into lined pan. Put pan in freezer while you make chocolate layer.
- To make the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil. You can do this with a bowl in the microwave or in a saucepan over low heat. Stir the chocolate until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the graham cracker layer. You can use a spatula to smooth the chocolate out. Put pan in the fridge for 2-3 hours to let the chocolate set.
- Carefully cut into 9 squares. I removed the large square by holding the tin foil and laying it on a cutting board so I can easily cut into squares. Then place tin foil + squares back in pan. Place a large marshmallow on each bar.
- Put pan back in fridge while you turn oven to high broil. Wait a few minutes until broil is fully on. Broil until marshmallows are toasted. Watch the oven closely as this will happen quickly - it took a few minutes for me. Once the bars have cooled, I popped them back in the fridge/freezer so easier to photograph but you can also eat right away if you like!
Rate this recipe