English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas
- 2 Glutino premium English muffins
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp green onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with a fork until well mixed.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray, and pour egg mixture onto hot pan over medium heat.
- Cook & stir for a few minutes, making scrambled eggs.
- Separate the English muffins into halves, and toast them in a toaster.
- Put English muffin halves on a baking sheet, and top them with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, tomato, and red onion.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, and garnish with green onion.
- Season with salt & black pepper.
Breakfast, Pizza, Eggs
Rate this recipe