Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of Orgain pumpkin spice protein powder
- toppings such as sliced banana, grain-free granola, & maple syrup (optional)
- In a small bowl, mash the banana.
- Add two eggs to bowl.
- Add a scoop of pumpkin spice protein powder to the bowl, and mix well.
- Pour onto hot greased griddle, making 8-10 small pancakes.
- Can add toppings such as sliced banana, grain-free granola, & maple syrup.
Recipe variation from two ingredient pancake recipe.
Rate this recipe