Vanilla Cupcakes with Peppermint White Chocolate Spread
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups of GF all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Amoretti peppermint white chocolate spread
- handful of red M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Makes about 18 cupcakes.
- Add butter to a bowl, and then add sugar, flour, eggs, milk, vanilla extract.
- Stir well until batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes, and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Frost the cupcakes with peppermint white chocolate spread.
- If needed put some of the spread in a microwave safe bowl, and heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds to make a bit thinner.
- Frost the cupcakes, and top each one with a red M&M.
Rate this recipe