Vanilla Cupcakes Topped with Candy
- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup GF flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- cream cheese frosting
- Surf Sweets assorted candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stir butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat them.
- Add GF flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, milk.
- Blend until well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes in the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Add buttercream frosting & candy on top of the cupcakes as you wish.
Rate this recipe