Salted Caramel Cupcakes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups of GF all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp BiPro unflavored whey protein powder
- salted caramel frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Makes about 18 cupcakes.
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl, and then add in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk and then vanilla.
- Add whey protein powder.
- Stir well, and divide evenly between 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Frost the cupcakes with salted caramel frosting and then top with white sprinkles.
Rate this recipe