Greek Salad Millet Stuffed Peppers
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 pouch of Hilary's Eat Well Greek salad millet medley
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- handful of chopped red onions
- handful of chopped greens
- drizzle of sriracha (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the top of each bell pepper by cutting a thin slice from stem end. Remove the seeds and insides from peppers, and rinse peppers.
- If needed, cut a thin slice from bottom of each pepper so they stand up straight.
- Squeeze pouch to break apart millet medley.
- If using a stove top, add frozen contents of bag to skillet. Cover & cover for 6 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat. Let product stand for 1 minute before serving.
- If using a microwave, place frozen & unopened bag in microwave. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Allow pouch to rest for 1 minute before removing bag. Carefully tear open pouch.
- Stuff peppers with millet medley. You should be able to fill 3 peppers with 1 pouch of millet medley.
- Stand peppers upright in 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the pan. Top with cherry tomatoes, red onions, and greens.
- Bake for about 15 minutes longer or until peppers are tender.
- Can drizzle with sriracha as well.
Rate this recipe