Chocolate Cupcakes Topped with Vanilla Icing
- Better Batter chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 ¼ cup water
- sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stir cake mix, eggs, oil, water together until well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes in the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Once cool, frost cupcakes and top with sliced almonds and blueberries.
Dessert, Cupcakes, Fruits
Rate this recipe