Tuna Stuffed Avocados
- 2 avocados
- 5 oz can Safe Catch Elite chili lime seasoned tuna
- 2 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 slices of cucumbers chopped
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Cut both avocados in half, and remove seeds.
- Carve out a bit of avocado from each avocado half to make room for the tuna.
- Fill each avocado half with chili lime tuna.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cucumbers. You can include the carved-out avocado portion with the tuna, or use for something else.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Drizzle Sriracha on top of tuna stuffed avocados, and squeeze a lime on them.
Entrees, Vegetables, Paleo
Rate this recipe