Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 ½ cups of rice
- 3 cups water
- 5 eggs
- veggies such as corn & peas & carrots
- 4 tbsp GF soy sauce / tamari sauce
- salt & pepper
- ¼ tsp avocado oil
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil, and add rice and stir.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Set aside and allow rice to cool.
- Heat a large pan for 2 minutes.
- When the pan is hot, pour in the avocado oil.
- Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix in cooled rice and shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir constantly.
- Mix in veggies, eggs, soy sauce, and salt & pepper.
- Cook for another 4 minutes, stirring until eggs are cooked & everything is blended evenly.
Rate this recipe