Pretzel Blondie Brownie Bars
1 hours 0 mins
- Glutino double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup butter
- 2 ½ cups Glutino flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- chocolate chips
- Glutino fudge covered pretzels
- Glutino yogurt covered pretzels
- Glutino salted caramel covered pretzels
- Glutino pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, brownie mix, and butter until well blended to make the brownie mix.
- In a second bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips until well blended to make the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Break up a few of each of the four pretzels flavors.
- In a pan, pour the brownie batter evenly.
- Then add some of the broken-up pretzels on top of the brownie batter.
- Next, add the chocolate chip cookie dough evenly, and then add more of the broken-up pretzels on top of this layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Dessert, Brownies, Bars
Rate this recipe