Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 1 box of Silver Fern Brand double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, butter, and water.
- Mix well until smooth - do not add more water than 2 tbsp.
- Pour batter into 8x8 pan.
- Spoon about 10 dollops of peanut butter onto the brownie batter.
- With a butter knife, gently swirl the peanut butter into the batter by making a figure-eight pattern.
- Make sure you don't over-swirl because then the marbleized effect won't be as prominent.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Rate this recipe