Peanut Butter Sandwich Using Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Glutino muffin mix
- 6 tbsp softened butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 banana
- chocolate chips
- big spoonful of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Beat together butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in mix and milk.
- Add in sliced banana & chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups & bake for 16 minutes.
- Once cool, spoon peanut butter generously in between two muffins.
Dessert, Muffins, Fruits
Rate this recipe