Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza
- 1 Califlour Foods crust
- peanut butter
- cacao nibs
- 3-4 strawberries
- ½ banana
- ¼ kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pizza crust from freezer while oven is preheating.
- Remove the plastic wrap around the set of crusts, and gently tug on the plastic sheet in between the two crusts to separate them.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the crust on the middle rack.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes with no toppings.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter to entire crust, except for ½ inch along the edges.
- Slice the strawberries, banana, and kiwi.
- Top with pizza with strawberries, banana, and kiwi, and sprinkle cacao nibs on top.
Dessert, Pizza, Cakes
Rate this recipe