Paleo Brownies with Chocolate Drizzle
- ⅓ cup Whysk Foods chocolate baking mix
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 25 paleo chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chocolate baking mix, melted coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into 8x8 baking dish, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, melt paleo chocolate is desired.
- Then drizzle the melted chocolate over the brownies.
Dessert, Brownies, Paleo
Rate this recipe