Kale Caesar Salad with Cornbread Croutons
- cornbread (preferable to be a couple days old but not necessary)
- salt & pepper
- Tessemae's creamy Caesar dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cornbread into cubes.
- Place cubes on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on cornbread croutons.
- Toast in oven under edges are a deep brown, for about 10-15 minutes, flipping onto other side halfway through.
- Generously toss kale with Caesar salad dressing.
- Top kale salad with cornbread croutons, tomatoes, & carrots.
Entrees, Bread, Vegetables
Rate this recipe