Frozen Yogurt Dipped Bananas
4 hours 0 mins
4 hours 15 mins
- 4 firm bananas
- 8 lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
- one 5.3 oz cup Forager Project cashewgurt (I used the strawberry & blueberry flavors)
- toppings of your choice such as chocolate chips, blueberries, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, white sprinkles, granola, and trail mix
- Place parchment or wax paper on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Peel the bananas, and cut them into halves.
- Insert lollipop sticks into each banana half.
- Get yogurt on each banana by either brushing the yogurt on the bananas and dipping the bananas into the yogurt cup.
- Sprinkle toppings of your choice on each banana pop such as chocolate chips, blueberries, sprinkles, granola, and trail mix.
- Place the banana pops on the parchment paper lined cutting board, and put in freezer for about four hours.
Rate this recipe