Double Maple Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup The Maple Guild grade A golden maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk (I used cashew milk)
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- vanilla sprinkles (optional)
For The Frosting:
- 1 ¾ cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 tbsp The Maple Guild grade A golden maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
- Makes about 12 cupcakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Then add the milk, butter, and maple syrup into the bowl, and mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes and then transfer to wire rack.
- To make the frosting, combine the butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
- Frost the cupcakes with frosting.
- Can top with white sprinkles.
Rate this recipe