Deli Style Bread with Stuffed Avocado
- 3 slices of Schar deli style bread
- 1 avocado
- cherry tomatoes
- dairy free chive cream cheese
- peanut butter
- sliced apple
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- The bread is so soft that you don't even need to toast it! Cut an avocado in half and put one half to the side.
- Cut up the other half of the avocado into small pieces and top to bread #1, along with a couple sliced cherry tomatoes & sprinkled sesame seeds.
- Spread bread #2 with cream cheese and top with raspberries & blueberries.
- Spread bread #3 with peanut butter and top with sliced apple.
- For the stuffed avocado, scoop a spoonful of cream cheese into half of an avocado and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Breakfast, Bread, Vegetables, Fruits
Rate this recipe