Chocolate Stuffed Brownies
1 hours 0 mins
- 1 box of GF brownie mix or brownie recipe
- 2 extra large Hershey bars 4.4 oz each or another chocolate bar of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions or brownie recipe.
- Spread half the batter in the pan.
- If you're using a 9x9 pan, you can use the two 4.4 oz bars in full. If you're using a 8x8 pan, you can use 6 of the 8 chocolate rows.
- Spread the remainder of the batter carefully on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
Rate this recipe