Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cupcakes
- Better Batter yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- chocolate frosting
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter
- piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Stir cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together until batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes & then transfer to a wire rack.
- Frost the cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 50 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter to a piping bag, and carefully create a swirl design on the cupcakes.
- Cut the peanut butter cups into halves, and place a half on each cupcake.
Rate this recipe