Chocolate Fudge Yogurt Holiday Cookies
- 1 ½ cup Greek God's chocolate strawberry yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup holiday chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the egg & sugar together until smooth.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, & salt in a separate bowl.
- Add it in the egg/sugar mixture gradually and stir well with a spatula.
- Add in the Greek yogurt and stir well, and then add in chocolate chips.
- Make cookie dough balls with the batter and place on tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Rate this recipe