For The Cupcakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup oil
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 tsp cinnamon spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
For The Cream Cheese Frosting:
- ¼ cup butter (room temperature)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
- Makes about 12 cupcakes.
- Mix oil and sugar in a bowl and then mix in eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
- Grate 2 cups of carrots and gently add into bowl.
- Don't overstir at this point - about 10 stirs to combine it all should be enough.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes and then transfer to wire rack.
- To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Then add in the sugar, and mix well.
- Can mix by hand or in a blender.
- Frost the cupcakes with frosting.
Rate this recipe