Canadian Bacon Egg Stuffed Avocados
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (6 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 4 avocados
- 8 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat oven to 425˚F.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Add Canadian bacon and cook 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp on edges.
- Remove from heat and dice.
- Split avocados and remove pits.
- Use a spoon to carefully scoop about 2 teaspoons from each avocado half to make holes bigger.
- Place avocados on baking sheet.
- Divide half Canadian bacon between avocados.
- Crack an egg into each avocado.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining Canadian bacon and chopped chives.
Breakfast, Vegetables, Eggs
Rate this recipe