Avocado Chocolate Mousse aka Paleo Brownie Batter
- 2 avocados peeled & pitted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin unflavored collagen (optional)
- cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend avocado, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, coconut oil, & salt together in a food processor or combine well in a bowl.
- Can add collagen which is great for hair, skin, nails, joints, & digestion and doesn't taste like anything.
- Arrange "brownie batter" in bowl and can add cacao nibs as a topping.
- If you don't have avocado, make the four ingredient paleo brownie batter recipe!
Rate this recipe