Healthy Veggie Turkey
- red peppers
- yellow peppers
- green peppers
- 1 black olive
- cherry tomatoes
- purple lettuce
- 1 toothpick cut into 3 equal-size pieces
- Add purple lettuce to platter.
- Layer in celery, asparagus, and carrots.
- Layer in red peppers, yellow peppers, and green peppers.
- Add cucumber to bottom part of platter making room for yellow squash aka the turkey's head.
- Add 2 pieces of celery for legs, and cut each leg into 3 small parts at the bottom for the feet.
- Use the toothpick pieces to attach the eyes (olives) and nose (yellow & red pepper) to the head (squash).
Appetizers, Food Art, Vegetables
Rate this recipe